To learn how to apply My Perfect Eyes, please watch the video below. Under the video is a list of instructions, along with a diagram to aid in application.
It is recommended that the lotion should be used only once per day.
Note: For best results, follow application instructions closely.
- Cleanse the skin around the eye area with a water soaked cotton pad, ensuring the eye area is free from make-up, moisturizers, cleansers, eye creams or oily residue. Pat dry.
- Shake the bottle. If it appears a little gritty when you remove the wand from the bottle, replace the lid and give it another shake. If the product is gritty when applied, it may affect the final result.
- Swipe the wand on the back of your hand. A pea size amount should be sufficient for both eyes. Less is more when using My Perfect Eyes.
- Starting at the inside corner of the eye, sweep out in one smooth but firm motion. Don’t dab it on like you would an eye cream. Sweep this on from the inner corner to the outer corner and cover the whole under eye area, right up to your lash line and feather it down on to your cheek bone if you feel necessary.
- Avoid facial movements and stare straight ahead for 2-3 minutes or until completely dry. It will set as it dries so be sure to keep as still as you can during the drying process. You can gently fan it to speed up this process.
- As it begins to dry, you will feel a tightening sensation. This sensation lasts for approximately 20 minutes and will disappear as it becomes flexible and moves with your skin.
Now let’s look at what you can do after My Perfect eyes has dried and the effects have begun:
- Apply a moisturizer to the rest of the face and neck area and around the very edge of where My Perfect Eyes has been applied. Do not apply moisturizer over the top of the product as this will affect the final results.
- You should not apply a wet/oil based foundation or under eye concealer on top of My Perfect Eyes as they can dissolve the product and diminish the effects. A mineral based foundation, cream to powder, compressed powder/bronzer or a mousse is best.
- Wait to apply make-up over the top of My Perfect Eyes for about 20 minutes, giving the product time to completely set.
- Do not rub or touch the area that My Perfect Eyes has been applied to after application.
- If you need to reapply, wait 20 minutes between the time of removal and reapplication to avoid irritation.
Removal: Soak a cotton pad with water and hold it over the product to dissolve. Do not rub the under eye area. Do not use make-up removers, moisturizers or cleansers